Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Welcome Andrea!


Andrea Kathleen! Look at those eyes...
Hi All,
Well, the dawn of a new day is upon us! Welcome to the world, Andrea Kathleen! She is our second grandchild, and Amy and John are the proud parents! She is 6 lbs. 12 Oz, born on September 4th at 3:59 PM. ten fingers, ten toes, everything in its proper place.

Two of the proud grandparents...

You can see even cooler pictures on Jon’s blog. ( On the tab list to the right!) I won’t put many here on my site, as John and Amy can send along more for you to enjoy. Baby is fine; Mom is fine; Dad is fine; the grandparents (all four of them!) are all excited and proud.

The proud Mommy...

The proud doting new Dad...

I am sure there are lots of other details I could give you, but I figure you are looking at the pictures, and I could just about write anything I want from here on!

Enjoy all the pictures; there really is some more cycling and house information to come, but it can all wait until later in the week.

Jim

2 comments:

Lynn said...

She's absolutely beautiful. Congratulations to all!

Anonymous said...

Dear Jim and Kathy,

She is so beautiful, cute, and perfect : ) Thanks for sharing the cool photos...you're right, you could have written anything!

Love, Nan