Friday, October 09, 2009

Random Collections...


Fall Leaf, Cactoctin Mountain Park...
Hi all.
Fall is here in the desert. I never expected it, but it’s here. Mild days, breezy cool evenings. The air conditioner is finally taking a break from the usual heat wave that we have enjoyed since moving here.
Louis XVI (Perhaps), The National Gallery of Art
I was spending some time this evening looking through my 2009 picture folders. It occurred to me to publish a set of pictures that have never gotten the chance to be seen by anyone. I have had a lot of travels this year, and as I have always taken pictures along the way, I find I sometimes never edit, publish or even share them with anyone. They tend to end up in random folders labeled; “May09” or “DC2009” etc.
Thomas Jefferson
So, for your enjoyment, here are a few of my favorite, but yet, unpublished pictures from the year. No, I do not have any new pictures of Brian or Andrea. You will just have to be patient, and wait until I travel to see everybody this winter. For now, enjoy my humble efforts.
Jim
The Air and Space Museum; Washington, DC
Renoir's Signature...
My impression of the Wall...
One of my favorite RAAM portraits; Larry Cleveland...

A color we don't see often here in Palmdale...
Ok, what's a blog without a random frog portait, too...
Sunrise over the Missouri river, RAAM, 2009

No comments: